CLS Group Enterprise are landscaping specialists based out of Sydney, NSW.
- One of the main changes that has come about is the increased house size on smaller blocks of land which has resulted in tighter access down the side of the house.
- In order to shift bulk material, Andrew from CLS group used multiple labourers and wheelbarrows on site which was costly and inefficient and led him to think that there must be a better way of doing this.
Cormidi C40 range of mini dumpers
“We would have 20-30 ton of material delivered which would then have to be shifted to where we needed it. This used to take 4 to 5 guys using wheelbarrows all day which was hard on them physically. I was also at the mercy of these labourers turning up and if they didn’t, this had an impact on what I was able to deliver to my customer. The Cormidi has been great as it takes 1 guy half that time to move that amount of tonnage as well as being better for them physically and their motivation. “Andrew Whittington, CLS Group Enterprise
- After a bit of research Andrew found out about the Makinex narrow access range of Cormidi Dumpers, which can shift between 400kg and 2 tons and most are narrow enough to fit through a standard doorway.
- The main benefits of Cormidi ownership for Andrew’s business have been cost savings and improved reliability in labour which has then given him greater control over getting things done when he needs to.
- Andrew has also been able to price himself competitively for residential work due to being able to move bulk materials efficiently within the narrow access market minus substantial labour costs.